Terms of service
By signing up for the JobCv service ("Service") or any of the services of JobCV ("JobCv") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at here. JobCv reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the JobCv website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
- You must be 16 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. JobCv cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the JobCv service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of the United States of America and the state of California.
- You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, links) that is uploaded under your JobCv account.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of JobCv will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- JobCv does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- JobCv does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You understand that your Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- JobCv does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that JobCv shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall JobCv or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence).
- Technical support is only provided via email and live chat
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by JobCv
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any JobCv customer, JobCv employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the JobCv service. All material you submit remains yours.
- You agree that JobCv can, at any time, review all the content submitted by you to its Service.
- The failure of JobCv to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and JobCv and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and JobCv (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to [email protected]
Cancellation, Refund and Termination
- You may cancel your account at anytime accessing your profile page
- Once your account is cancelled all of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the JobCv service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- The product available for purchase on our web site are downloadable, functional, and try-before-you-buy. We provide demo to let you fully evaluate our products before you make a purchase decision.If you purchase one of our products, No refunds can be made, neither for full nor for partial month periods.
The software which you use may be upgraded with new features and tools from time to time by JobCv. These updates are designed to improve, enhance and further develop the Service and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules and completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates (and permit JobCV to deliver these to you) as part of your use of the Service.
You understand and agree that if you use the Service after the date on which the Terms have changed, JobCv will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms.